Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Teaser Tuesday! Beastly

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!

Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week's book is Beastly by Alex Flinn.

  

"First off, I have hair all over my body. Thick hair like a dog's. I also have fangs, and claws. Those are my bad points. The good point is I seem to be made of Teflon."

Leave a comment with (or linking to) your Teaser Tuesday!

~Chameleon333 "Not my girlfriend you numpties!" (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)

2 comments:

  1. This is the re-imagine Beauty and Beast right? I will check this book. I think its on the shelves several months ago but I could be wrong. :D Thanks for sharing. :D Here's mine: TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Raine
    You're correct, it is a play on Beauty and the Beast, although very different. And yes, it is old. Lately I've been doing Teaser Tuesday's to randomly chosen books from my bookshelf. Newer books (and more reviews) coming soon!

    ReplyDelete

Remember: Any comments that do not pertain to the topic at hand, are inappropriate, or not acceptable in any way WILL be deleted.