Sunday, September 25, 2011

An Introduction

Hello there.

This is RavenFeatheredQuill, the other contributor to the Best of YA. And, by the way, my summareviews are so much better than Chameleon (shh!).

Yes, so I write what I call summareviews- basically I give a sneak peak of the book, trying to not spoil as much as possible, while also giving my thoughts on characters, the plot, and other things. It's all good fun, really.

My first review, look for it soon!, will be either of The Lovely Bones or The Book Thief, both of which are excellent reads.

Until later; "Nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak."

~RavenFeatheredQuill

PS- I'm so terribly sorry about Chameleon's cheesy introduction-summary of the site. You will learn to love it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember: Any comments that do not pertain to the topic at hand, are inappropriate, or not acceptable in any way WILL be deleted.